Sunday, February 6, 2011

I can't fall asleep. Fuck I have to get up earlier than usual tommorrow too because my mom has jury duty. So here I am again. Okay I should officially introduce myself or something. I'm Shane and I'm a skrewed up teenage boy. Who doesn't like to confide secrets to ANYONE. So I'm finding it incredibly difficult to actually tell you guys about my isues. Even though you don't know who I am and therefore don't actually know anything about me, it would still be 'opening up'. I hate that term. I'm am a rose bud that is sealed down tight in the middle of spring. And the gardener keeps trying to pry me open. For years I have refused to budge. But you can't keep things bottled up forever. If you do they'll just explode out of you. And I am on the verge of exploding. So I've started this blog as an outlet for myself. I'm not ready for sharing time just yet though. And it's not like it matters anyway. No one is reading this blog. I'm hoping it stays this way. That way I can feel like I'm sharing without having anyone actually privy to my secrets. It is likley that at least one person will read this blog. So here's to the hope that that person, you, get bored. Okay I'm going to shove a pillow over my head and force myself to fall asleep. Maybe playing an Owl City album will help. If not then I can allways suficate myself with the pillow. Signing off. Your supposed to say some kind of farwell at the end right? ~Shane

1 comment:

  1. So you can comment on your own posts...
    damn I'm so fucking bord I'm just waisting time writing a comment for my own post. Sigh. I'm just going to pick up House Rules and read. Never mind falling asleep. And I don't have the guts to off myself.
    "To sleep, perchance to dream" random quote that entered my mind. From Hamlet. No one wants to have eturnal nightmares right? So stay alive and stay awake. That's the best way to avoid the inevitable.
    I'm just babbling like a dork now..............
    Okay I'm going to shut my computer down. And I will not touch this laptop until I get home from school tommorrow.
    Yeah right....

    ReplyDelete