Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stupid Computer!

Finally this thing is working properly! Or maybe it was just my laptop that was jacked up.
I'm not on it right now because it's not working anymore. It won't let me onto the internet or anything. >=/
And I've only had it for two f-ing months! It's brand new! It's being hacked into or something. I keep geting all these alerts about a Trojan virus. I don't know exacly what that is, but it's been mentioned in Brain Jack and Genius Wars which are books about computer hackers. So I'm assuming that some jackass computer genius is messing with me. And shit I don't know anything about computers. I have to wait until this weekend when we visit my dad to get it looked at by the guys that sold it to us.
So you might not be hearing from me for a while.
Sorry Astrid. T_T
My mom needs her computer now. See ya when I can.
~Shane

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's all right Shane.
    It's too bad this has happened to you when you've only just started your blogg.
    But oh well since when is the internet considerate?

    I've read the first two books in the genius trilogy but haven't got the third one yet! I want to read it! And hey why isn't it on your list if you've read it?

    Also Brain Jack was awsome! Totally epic ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius Wars isn't on the list because I'm on my dad's computer right now and he doesn't have the same pictures I have on his computer. I only just read it.
    Your right Brain Jack did have an epic ending. The whole story seemed to be a little lacking to me though. It seemed like falkner was rushing through the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess Falkner could have drawn the story out a bit more. And I would have liked more scenes between Sam and that girl. What was her name? Something with a V...
    I forgot her name =/

    Dang I can't wait to read Genius Wars!!

    And while we're on the subject of stories that involve boy geniuses: Have you read the Artemis Fowl series? If you haven't you really should.

    ReplyDelete